Monday, July 02, 2012

happy birthday to me !

its july already. this is an extremely overdue post and i wanna apologize for the delay :p
okay, actually i just want to share a couple of pictures and video about my 23rd birthday. it was the best birthday i have ever had in my life !
because i thought it would be a very normal birthday like any other regular day. but fortunately, i had surprise from my man and my bestfriends. they surprise me at the strike of mid night..


my second surprise from my roommate
these are the sweet gifts that i got from my mom, my brother, and my roommate. all about winnie the pooh, they know me so well :D

and THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER ! winnie the pooh TV and DVD player


i cant express enough how happy i am. with everything that went on my birthday and all the greetings i received via blackberry messanger, twitter and facebook, im overwhelmed, grateful and blessed !
trust me, it was a very memorable birthday and by far maybe the most special one.
 i love u all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment